Thursday, January 27, 2011

So far So Good!!!

It is now Day 4 of my new regiment...diet wise! And I'm doing really well! I'm surprising myself daily!

It has definitely showed me that I am not useless in the kitchen HAHAHA! I haven't started going to the gym yet...this week wasn't a good one haha...Monday its go time!

I owe a huge huge thanks to...well I'll call her AJ...haha...for being there when I have a question...because I have so many!

I can't wait til the pounds start melting off...Miami is less than 2 months away! I need to look better than I already do :D

Here are some pics of what I've been eating...in case you want to start it too! :D

Lunch: Whole Wheat Turkey Sandwich (6 slices of turkey), Raw Veggies and Blueberries

Breakfast: Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt, 1/2 cup of Granola, 10 Blueberries and banana

Lunch: Whole Wheat English Muffin, 4 slices of Turkey, 1 Kiwi Mixed Raw Veggies

Dinner: Grilled Chicken with Grilled Carrots, Bell Peppers and Snow Peas

Lunch: Left Over Grilled Chicken raw Veggies and Blueberries

Dinner: Grilled Chicken, Mixed Grilled Veggies (Bell pepper, Zucchini, Carrots, Snow Peas) Before Whole Wheat Tortilla

Making Dinner...looks pretty!

Dinner: Fajita for 1...Grilled Chicken, Mixed Grilled Veggies, 1 whole wheat tortilla

PM: Snack, Milk Free....Muscle Milk - Vanilla Creme

Dinner: Grilled Chicken, Mixed Grilled Veggies, Brown Rice, sprinkle of Teriyaki sauce 


It's weird...now that I'm cooking dinner almost every night, I am constantly thinking of things to make during the day haha! I wonder what I'll whip up tomorrow!

Enjoy the pics!
~E

Oh....I wanted to say thanks to everyone who has been supporting me in this! With your motivation and support, I know I can do it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment