Monday, January 10, 2011

Helping out is in my nature....

But sometimes I feel like I never get back what I give...I truly believe in Karma...but lately karma has not visited me, well at least not in the ways that I am expecting it to. I am always there to help a friend, and give them an opportunity that they might not get on their own... and I don't mind...it really is my pleasure...and maybe I sound selfish for saying this...but sometimes I wish there was more gratitude for what I've done.

I always try to help out anyone and everyone that I can...it's just who I am...sometimes I wonder if people have ulterior motives tho...I would sincerely hope that people are as good hearted as I am by the opportunity that I have passed their way. But there are few that would turn the other shoulder and say...Ohhhh she knows "people" lets see what I can milk from her.

Ugh I really shouldn't have terrible thoughts like these...but sometimes, something someone says, or does or doesn't do really triggers it.

Maybe I'm just thinking into this way too much...which is probably what it is...I mean I am a) a girl, b) a taurus....over analytic and critical...Ok I'm gonna shut up now...

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment