Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year...

So its 2011...another year...a fresh start...resolutions and what not. As for me...I have no resolution except to try and be better to myself...Love myself more. Because no one will love me if I can't love myself first. I plan on doing this in a couple of ways...

1. Remind myself daily that I am lucky to be living the life I am. Many people are less fortunate, and I tend to be selfish sometimes.
2. Work on my health...by going to the gym, and changing my diet. Limiting alcohol intake as well as junk food intake. and STICKING with it. I know how to do it. I just need to get in the right mind set to stick with it.
3. Work on what I'm good at...practice and make it better on a daily basis.
4. Stop Procrastinating...this only leads to laziness...and I am lazy enough already!

With that being said...I think those are small steps to take so that I can help myself be a better person!

I wish whoever reads this a great year...I hope that you achieve what you set out to achieve and that you meet your resolution!

Happy New Year
Cheers to 2011

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment