Sunday, January 23, 2011

Change starts now!

So many things need to change...and starting tomorrow...they are going to!

1. Thanks to motivation from a friend (well many friends), I am changing my diet/exercise plan. I went out and bought lots of veggies, some fruit, lean meat, whole wheat breads, and will no longer be drinking soda or juice! I will also be going to the gym...I'll start off slow...1-2 days a week, and then build up to more days a week. I really want to get back into yoga...and maybe start meditating for at least 10-15 minutes each night. I need to figure out way to clear the stress from my life...I'm hoping that going to the gym, meditating and doing yoga will do the trick!

2. I am no longer going to be pouring opportunities out to people who are not grateful for them. Yes...I am a nice person...I get walked on all the time...and this is stopping. I am not anyones connection into anything...I am my own connection...for me and me only. The only people I truly will help are my close close friends...those who do not use me for personal success. They appreciate me for me, not for who I know or work. This may sound a bit harsh...but like I said...I'm tired of being under appreciated for the opportunities that I give to others.

3. I have just acquired a book that I am going to be calling "The Bible." My goal is to have this book read by the end of this week. After reading it, I am going to use it daily...or as much as I possibly can! It will definitely help me be who I want to be...and conquer my own destiny!

I control the path to my destiny...my mind has all the answers...I am learning to trust myself and my judgement more...and recently it has come into play...and I'm glad at the choices I have made...and have swayed from.

I have to get the thought of "When's it my turn" out of my head...slowly but surely it will be my turn...and I look forward to that day so much...until then...I'm taking it day by day...

Hope you all had a great weekend!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment