Wednesday, February 16, 2011

4 weeks and going STRONG!!!

I started the 4th week of my Diet/Exercise/Life change plan this past Monday! I reallllly can notice a huge difference! I have lost 10LBS and my body feels healthier!!! I feel less depressed (weird how food affects your moods) I am less emotional...and overall I feel better! I wish I had more energy sometimes, but that is just a lack of sleep most days haha!

Miami is 5 weeks away! I am hoping to lose another 10-15lbs before then! I know I can...I HAVE TO!!!

Much love and thanks for all the support my friends/family/co-workers have been giving me! I use it as motivation!!!

<3,
E

Here are a couple comparing pics from the past couple of weeks...see if you can tell the difference?

1/22/11 Before Diet Started

1/29/11 ~ 1 week after Diet Started

1/29/11 ~ 1 week after Diet Started

2/5/11 ~ 2 weeks after Diet Started

2/12/11 ~ 3 weeks after Diet Started


Can you see any differences? Please let me know! Cause I do :D


2 comments:

  1. Keep it up :) you're accomplishing so much stay positive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you on Twitter but this is my first visit to your blog. You're doing great! I need to get back on track as lately I've not been watching what I'm eating and it shows on the scale. But starting tonight, I'm getting back to playing DDR. Past experiences tell me if I play for an hour a day, every day, and watch what i eat, the pounds will drop off. Cardio is good for that! :)

    I'll probably be adding your blog to my links page once I figure out which section to add it to.

    ReplyDelete