Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dreams...

I have had some rather interesting dreams lately...but many of my dreams last year consisted of me having a baby...like being pregnant, feeling the kicking, and delivering the baby....What the hell...Does anyone know exactly what this means?

Last night I had a dream I had a toddler...there was no baby stage...it went straight to toddler stage...

Is my subconscious trying to tell me something????

If any of you have any input on dreams...please leave me a comment...I'm curious as to anyones input on these dreams! Thanks

~E

2 comments:

  1. maybe that means you're moving on the right path towards achieving your goals! to me, babies feel like a sign of some sort of creative thing you need to accomplish that is... maybe scary to think about doing. unless your subconscious wants a real life baby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA It might be a mixture of both!!!

    ReplyDelete