Tuesday, March 22, 2011

MIAMI....TOMORROW!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

I can't believe the day is finally here!!! I leave for Miami tomorrow night!!! I can't wait to be with the Global Trancefamily!!!

On a side note...I managed to lose 15lbs...FINALLY! It wasn't my goal...BUT its a slow process and I am so happy with the results! Buying shorts a size smaller was amazing....and buying a super cute bathing suit is always a great feeling! I have EDC to look forward to, SO I have another goal to try and attain...with something to look forward to...it will make it easier after I get back from Miami!!!

Anyways...I got lots of stuff to do before I leave....soooo blog to you later!!!

Until Next Time....

Keep Breathing =)

~E


My Trance Family Shirt That I made...I also made another one on a white tank with red Letters :D

No comments:

Post a Comment